You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘DT’ category.
This month’s challenge at Scrap Your Crap is to use your tape
I really lucked out with this one. I started to make something and realized I had packed all my photos, paper, embellishments etc. But I had one photo laying around and one mini I had made quite a while ago. It’s just premade pages, so I added my first pic. A pic of my inlaws. And I was able to dig out my heidi swap tape. It was super old. I could barely get the paper backing off!
All in all, very fun. Using tape makes for such an easy embellishment!
- Moving day is set!!! James and I are making design plans. Paint colors, furniture. We’re about 85% in agreement.
- We are purging and cleaning out all our stuff. You can see my adventures here.
- I won’t say too much about how sick and tired I am of K-town, just that Pasadena is a dream come true.
- Scrap Your Crap had a DT swap with Gutter Girlz. This is my take. It’s all about LA traffic and how I hate the jerks on the road.
- Apollo is certainly glad that I’ve packed up all my stuff. More room for him to lay and soak up the sun!
This week we released our first team challenge over at Scrap Your Crap. The theme was 20-10, so I used a combination of 20 letters/numbers in my title (Weekend Warriors Part 3) and 10 scraps of paper. These are pictures from 2005, when we stripped the paint and refinished the built hutch that houses all my scrap/sewing/cat supplies.
Haven’t been blogging or FBing lately. Getting ready for the next show. I’m costuming two one-acts. Was stressed out, but next week I’ll be back in the game. I’ve got so many projects to work on – my list is huge!!
On another note, my etsy shop is up and running and I’ve made a FB fan page, you can join here if you’d like 😉
Or end the day, actually, as I found this wonderful news out waaaaay late last night. Thanks to Greta. I can’t wait to start.