Haven’t done this in a while:
- I enjoy cleaning dirty leeks.
- I have never dyed my hair. But that’s about to change this month.
- I don’t really want a dog at this point in my life, but I would like to be a doggy Aunt. Just babysit someone’s doggy every once in a while. Then leave.
- I’ have a slight fear of Swiss army knives and staplers.
- I love crappy beer.
- I have a lucky knack for beating the rush. I always manage to get someplace right before 50 other people get there.
- I know for a fact that I could sleep through any serious situation – like a small stove fire and alarms going off for about an hour. Scary, but true.
- Ashamed of my predilection for teen & romance novels, I’ve decided to (slowly) make my way through this list.
- I dream of taking mandolin lessons and learning how to play bluegrass music.
- On average, I get about 1 parking ticket a month. One time I got 3 in 2 days. Can you imagine how much I’ve paid to the city in the last 8 years? Oh Los Angeles, how I love you