Here’s a few shots from our trip to N.O.
At one of the many cemeteries in the city.
There are still so many abandoned buildings
St Louis Cathedral in the French Quarter
No trip is complete with out beignets and hot chocolate
I was tagged by Aimee. here are the rules…
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- I just saw The Nutcracker tonight for the first time ever. It was wonderful. Although, none of the male leads wore dance belts so we got to see a lot of male packages tonight. wink wink
- I cant’ point my toes.
- I love cheek kisses. I wish everyone greeted this way
- I’m creeped out by tendons. The backs of the knees, achilles, even the wrist. It’s from watching too many horror movies – those are always the first place to get sliced!!
- I made beignets and hot chocolate for some girlfriends today. They looked weird but they tasted delicious!
- I’m obsessed with this blog.
I don’t know who’s been tagged already, so I’ll just tag Anna!