Just a quick post about what I’ve been doing lately. It feels like a whirlwind has taken over my life!
- say goodbye to my evenings: I signed up to be a Stage Manager for a new play in Hollywood.
- Speaking of November: we’re going to New Orleans for Thanksgiving to visit James’s family! SO excited!
- making messes: I cannot even tell you how much this bothers James. He rolls up cords and cables for a living, people!
- quit my job!: My last day will be next Friday. I’ve never been happier, but I will miss the kids who volunteer at adoptions
- Being completely spontaneous is good for me: got accepted into the Costume Designer’s program at my local college. But I’m so excited! I’m taking Costume Illustration and Draping. I’m on my way to becoming a designer, just like I’ve always wanted
- babies, everywhere!: Heathyr just had her baby. Baby James is so beautiful! And probably one of the most easy going babies I’ve ever seen 🙂 He slept in Glenda’s lap, I fed and burped him. James best friend and his wife had their baby, Addison. And two more friends of mine are pregnant. I’m so excited!
- circles: I’ve been painting! James and I made these for our bedroom, then I went and made this!
- I was supposed to be cleaning: It started out innocently enough. I was just going to straighten up my room. Ended up combing through everything like this I can now say that I think my room is as close to how I want it as I will ever get!
- excitement building: because I got my room so clean, I was inspired to start working on a new project. I will talk more about that later
- and finally: I hate the post office!!