I’ve been tagged by Erika. I have to share 5 quirky things about me. I’ve given out facts about me in the past, but let’s see if I can come up with weird things…this is tough
1. I cannot stand the noise of things shutting. Cupboards, drawers, doors, whatever. So I tend to leave them almost closed, which drives James up the wall.
2. I love child-like things. SpongeBob, Harry Potter (although I don’t really consider this as children’s), Nancy Drew, Anne of Green Gables, Calvin and Hobbes are my all time favorite books/movies/shows. It makes me physically sad to think of what will happen one day when Calvin grows up and no longer wants to play with Hobbes.
3. If I eat a certain something over and over again for a long period of time, I’ll get sick of it and never want it ever again. For example, when we lived in Valencia we would have waffles and yogurt every morning for breakfast. That was almost 5 years ago and I don’t think I’ve had a waffle since then.
4. I will do everything in my power not to have my wet hair touch my skin after I get out of the shower. I just hate that feeling of wet, cold hair touching my back.
5. I usually have about 4 books going at the same time. One on my nightstand I read before bed, one by the couch, one scrapbooking book, one in my gym bag for the gym.