Ok, so it has been a while since my last post. What can I say? I feel like I’ve neglected an old friend, so I really must make up for it. I was super busy last weekend (doing non craft related things). So, I didn’t get to do a lot of things I was hoping to do. And, since I am stuck at work right now, and unable to post pics of the latest page I just completed, I will just do a quick little post.
Fun/Weird little things about me:
1. I love, love, love the forwards that are questionnaires about yourself. I will fill those things out time and time again.
2. My zodiac sign is Cancer – I am both sentimental and extremely moody
3. My favorite band of all time is The Frames – any other Frames fans out there?
4. I am the youngest of three daughters (daddy’s little girl, anyone?)
5. I have a bachelor’s in musical theatre
6. I think I have social anxiety disorder
7. I have never dyed my hair, that includes highlights or streaks.
8. I am extremely low- maintenance, but I don’t necessarily like that. it’s just that
9. I am *slightly* lazy
10. I was really nervous about blogging at first, but I am really in to it now!
11. My blood pressure is so low, that I was told I have the blood pressure of a child.
12. I own the Jem DVDs. (truly outrageous!)
13. I cannot go into a Target without spending at least $75
14. I worry about having children… Am I ready? Do I actually want any?
15. My new favorite blog is Posy Get Cosie. I just love her writings and the beautiful objects she makes. Maybe one day I will save up to buy one of her cute little birdies.
I have been gathering ideas in my head about layouts and things I want to scrap and post on the forum. Trying to find inspiration along the way. I was reading Keri Smith’s blog yesterday, “10 ways to infuse your work with your personality”. #7 – don’t pay attention to what other people are doing. My personal #1. I tend to get so caught up in the art of others, amazed beyond comprehension at the things people are coming up with, that I feel inadequate. But these people are seriously awesome! it’s hard not to feel small compared to them…
hehehe my boss left early and won’t be back til next week. Give me another chance to get some knitting done before the holidays. I am making a scarf for a special someone… gotta get started.